Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Some of the pass dug out from the deep.

Was going though my friendster account today, cause it's been centuries since I've logged in to friendster. haha guess wat I've found? So many old pictures and here are some of them. :-)

This was my first picture in church when I came at form 4. I was so so thin-ner then... haha

And YES I found this picture of the guys taking bath out in the open doors. hahaha I can see even the now married Chee Wah, Vincent and Louis. haha All doing shampoo advert, nice~ And yuke bin being sexually harassed by an ice cube by Jason, Dillon and Vincent. Kesian. haha Those were the days. :-)

Ok, I know I look stupid and horny. haha But this was my coolest bald head I can ever get, haha Was thinking of something interesting and came up with a cross on my head... And it caused so much uproar in church. haha

This one was for my class profile. I was an idiot then so this pictures explains why. haha

Took this in Pavilion... and I wore that to Pavilion... Was there with Nigel and Yee Ling forgot what was it for, and my trusty sling bag. haha

My long hair moments... :-)
Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

It's crazy how we miss each other so much when we're apart. :-)

Only His,
Jen Ruw



No comments:

Post a Comment