Tuesday, December 22, 2009

THIS IS OUR GOD by Hillsong


I bought this album on Monday, and guess what? It was the best christian album I've ever had. haha Great mixture of songs and there are my favorite songs, like Stronger, Sing To The Lord, Desert Song and ultimately With Everything. I like the title of this album too, it is THIS IS OUR GOD, such strong words. haha This bunch of people from this hillsong church had inspire me to write songs and to only glorify God through my voice. Praise the Lord and bless those who give their hearts and strength to praise and worship God alone. I wish I could to, singing all day just so to please the Lord God Almighty. :-) AMEN!!!

This is the front cover, I feel so encouraged and touched by how thousands of people will stand to praise and worship God. Amazing... :-)

This is the back cover with the big title. haha

The song STRONGER reminds me of you. :-)

Only His,
Jen Ruw

No comments:

Post a Comment