Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Donald & Daisy

Hey, if you are close to me you would know that now I'm a father. hahaha I have a son and a beautiful daughter, they always run to me when I call them, but as they are reaching their teen years, they are quite independent. :-( So they tend to roam around outside of home and only comes to me for food and shelter. haha
Typical for a teenager, they leave their mess for me to clean and always makes that cute baby face, the cute noises that convinces me to forgive them. Cilaka dia!!! haha
Din know what to write so tot that since with them around I feel like a parent. hahahaha I shall blog about them. :-) They are my DUCKLINGS, yes they are, DUCKLINGS. :-) Given by Yen Teng, she so regrets now about giving them to me. haha :-)

Here they are; Donald & Daisy, my grandmother said the larger one was the male. I was like, "Wahlau, both of them look the same, you also know which one male which one female."
hahahaThis one is the larger one, THE DUDE,The mess they left behind... not one mess but countless of them. hahaTill then, later, after, sooner, posts. :-)

Only His,
Jen Ruw

No comments:

Post a Comment