Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I was asked and forced to update my blog by somebody, haha but memang I dunno wat to update abt. Then I was playing with the fish on my blog right over on the right side of my blog
--------------------------->
So I tot maybe i should update on my own baby.
The GARPIKE. haha
When i bought the fella, it was as small as my thumb!! Seriously!! haha but now, after my tender care and loving kindness, it grew so big that it's length is as long as my arm!! And now I have to handle the fella with care and caution, cause it bit me once accidentally la... cause I was rough with it. Someday you just gotta see it eat, no fish can survive the fella, haha once I saw the fella swim at a fish and taking a bite at it, but the fella missed and the poor little fishy's head was bit off. haha AWESOME!!!! But I'm happy how big it grew and everytime I walk by it would greet me by knocking it's snout on to the glass. :-)

Presenting my most precious and valuable possession,


When my cousins first saw the fella and the size of it, they thought it was a crocodile... -.-
although it does look like a crocodile with it's snout, that's why in cantonese they call it
"ngok yu zou"
(Crocodile mouth)

This is only a quarter of its size compared to its other family members. haha
The ones I saw can grow so big it is as big as my whole leg!!! So I'm planning to build a huge cement pond for it and my other babies. :-) Updates on them will be frequent from now. haha

hug :-)

Only His,
Jen Ruw

No comments:

Post a Comment