Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Seasons

Was reading some posts by normal church members in Hillsong, and one of it encouraged me alot as it hit me like a fireball from heaven! Haha I could be considered a man with troubled mind, and sometimes even troubled acts in certain stages of life. Till some time, I would think to myself, What could God possibly get out of me?? I have nothing left to give! And I am that kind of person, that hungers to be used by Him. As I read the thoughts of this sister in Christ, I found myself awed and baffled by God's grace and mercy. Because i realized in every season God was with me! Jesus never failed making me something in anywhere.

There will be many seasons in one's life, no matter you are a deacon, a pastor,a commander, a committee or even a normal church member attending church. Many a times, when I'm in trouble or caught in a mess, I wonder,
Could I be used by Him at my situation?? And it blows my mind to know that it doesn't take perfection to be used by God! How refreshing and liberating! Meaning, even if I'm on a verge of falling into a pot-hole, I can STILL be used by God?? Definitely YES! In fact, God delights in using normal, broken people... to reach normal broken people!

To God no season is unimportant, so keep your eyes, ears, minds and hearts open and soft always.
He can only use You, only if You let Him. :-)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment