Monday, July 5, 2010



Suddenly in the midst of all my books, I found this pledge that I took early this year. Kinda flipped back and read it all over again.
Sighs...
How have I failed to uphold this pledge so many times. How have I found myself drowned in unwillingness to love those lost sheep, who've God ever so graciously placed in the palm of my hand. How have I tripped and fall into sin, discouraging many and have not forgiven much. How have I found God's work to be a burden, and complaining most of the time, to fellow brothers and even God Himself.How have I always forgotten the faithfulness of His love, and from my shoulders, Jesus took my sins upon His shoulders. How have I lose hope and doubted His sovereignty.



Forgive me O LORD, for Your foolish son had once again strayed from Your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment